I've recently pushed live a whole ton of updates.
I'm going to be frank here, there are so many little things changed (in the backend especially) that I'm not sure if I overlooked any important issues so there could be a whole pile of bugs waiting to crawl out (but that's part of the fun isn't it?).
A lot of the updates are months and months old but were never pushed live and I'm really bad at keeping a changelog, so I'm going to try and remember what's new.
- CSS changes/optimization
- JS changes/optimization
- Backend changes/optimization
- Unlisted posts: these posts will be hidden from the feed but can still be accessed with a direct link (for example the April Fool's post).
- Post interface: The interface to actually make posts was given a bit of a facelift.
- Style changes: User profiles have had their appearance adjusted slightly.
- Remember me sessions: Users can now view and cancel any active remember me sessions in their panel.
- Comments: Users can now comment on user profiles.
- Email: Users can now be notified of a notification by email, to do so they can enable the setting in their panel.
- Automatically mark as read: Users can now have notifications automatically mark themselves as read when they click on them, this can be turned off in the User's panel.
You can now link to comments (currently no button or anything, but here
is an example).
The legend for all the systems should now stick to the top of the page as you scroll.
Let me know if you find anything I missed so I can add it to the list! Also let me know if you find anything broken or acting strange!
P.S. If the layout looks stange, refresh the page.
As the site is still in development, there are bound to be bugs. If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to email them to us at email@example.com.